Pages

Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween movies and easy and cheap decorations.

Welcome to the last post in this year's Halloween season!
 Today we're gonna talk about movie ideas and easy low budget decorations for movie night. 


You can make anything. My two examples:
Lighting milk bottle :)

*pinterest*


Or Garland :)
*not my pics*

Soo I hope those decorations inspired you a little. 
Now we are going to move to movie ideas.

Hocus Pocus well I think I don't have to explain that that's the soul of Halloween.

Edward Scissorhands I totally recommend this movie, not necessarily Halloween but fits tho.

Adams Family 1st of all Morticia is BAE 2nd of all MY CHILDHOOD.

The Nightmare Before Christmas just as Hocus Pocus you need to watch this. It's like on of the best Halloween movies of all the time.

Practical Magic- Two sisters, Witches, Halloween. Thank You

Phantom of the Opera is not a Halloween movie but to be honest there's always good time for that.


And here we have some of the new movies.
Twitches every 90s 00s kid with Disney Channel will understand that. I don't even know if that's a good movie it just reminds me of childhood. But you should watch it anyway :)

Frankenweenie the whole movie is in black and white sometimes funny but you will definitely cry :)

Hotel Transylvania 1&2- masterpiece if you ask for my opinion

and last but not least Corpse Bride if  you liked the TNBC* you will love it!

So I hope I helped you! If you liked it comment and tell someone about my blog maybe they will like it too:)


Tell me your favourite Halloween Themed Movies!

P.S I forgot to write about the DCOM movie Halloween Town it's also really good :)

*The Nightmare Before Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment