Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Hey, it looks like you're new.

 Hey,
If you read it it probably means that you are new to this blog and I've just got my first viewer.
Yay!!
So lets begin.
I'm Natalia but you can call me Nate. 
I'm 14 soon to be 15.
And I'm from Poland but I prefer to write ans speak in English.
Excuse my English. I'm still learning. I always will.
I decided to make this blog, because lately everything in my life was bothering me and I was livin' from 7am to like 11 pm just pissed off.
Teen For Real is kind off my diary.
I have no freaking idea if someone will ever read that or I'll just end deleting this blog.
I was never good at diaries,but when I was  making this blog I had hope that there will be someone that could relate to my life.
And I'd not be in this crazy life alone.
 Xxx, Natalia.

Ps I'm going to add and beautiful, funny or inspirational pic to every post.

No comments:

Post a Comment