Pages

Friday, September 11, 2015

Facts about Natalia

1. I love R5
2. I love books
3. I love music
4. I'm really into fashion
5. Top Gear is my thing
6. Born in 2001
7. I love The Breakfast Club 
8. I fly to London a few times in a year since I was 3
9. I really want to study journalism
10. I can remember things really fast but I don't have a photographic memory
11. I have younger brother.
12. I love writing.
13. And photography.
14. My parents are the most annoying people on the planet.
15. But I love them sooooo much.
16. If I could then I would have fairy lights and quotes everywhere.
17. My room is pink and that's my fave colour.
18. But I mostly wear dark colours.
19. I never kept diary for more than a month.
20. I love PLL.

Xxx N.

Credit of pictures below belongs to the owner.



No comments:

Post a Comment