Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Why sometimes I act like crazy bitch. Enjoy

I'm mad because:

 1.My room doesn't look like I want it to plus the stuff that I would eventually buy doesn't come together at all
 2.My parents will never have enough money to buy all the stuff that we need
 3.I'm fat, maybe not fat but heavier than I was last month
 4.I'm too lazy to go running
 5.I got B on my test and I'm not the person that shall get be on the exams
 6.I've got a flu and I'm going to my dream concert next week
 7.I didn't got meet and greet ticket (watch number 2)
 8.My throat hurts soo bad
 9.Ikea got stupid sizes of pillows
 10.I don't have a boyfriend
 11.I will never get a dog even if it could be best thing that would ever happen to me


 And I know I'm selfish but this is my piece of the Internet and I can be here the most selfish bitch ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment