Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

What to do on Halloween? Activities, costumes, food, music, movie ideas...

Halloween is coming big way this year and we got our last few days to think about:
  •  what are we going to wear?
  • are we going to throw a party ?
  • are we going to crush some cool parties ?
  • should we make some Halloween treats ?
  • should we buy decorations? 
These are tough questions and I'm here to inspire YOU and show you some cool stuff...
Post are going to be uploaded weekly so DON'T MISS them :)

DECLAIMER: I know that a few of stuff that will be shown is pricey and honestly I could not afford it either but this is just some expensive inspiration for less expensive results :)

The struggle is real everybody,we all know that feeling when a month before we have 1000 of costume ideas and our problem is to choose only one but then a week before we end with nothing and we can take anything...
I have a few costume ideas for GIRLS but maybe boys will find something interesting too :)

WONDER WOMEN

I personally  think that wonder woman is perfect idea for Halloween it's cute classy but you still have the way to show off your personality my what types of clothing you wear. You can buy them separately you ca also find whole costume. I found some things but this is only an INSPIRATION to wake up your creativity.

Top - ETSY
Skirt - ETSY
Sneakers - CONVERSE
Heels (both) - NASTY GAL
Over Knee Socks - HOT TOPIC
Backpack with cape - SUPER HERO DEN
Cuffs, Headband, Rope - ETSY

WEREWOLF
(or you can change some stuff and make it to shadowhunter :) TMI family right there)
(or motorcyclist or whatever you like :))



Seriously leather guys, I love it... You can make it cute with skirt or tomboy with pants or however you'd like it :)

PICTURE 2
Skull Shirt- DIY
Leather Pants- NASTY GAL
Ripped Pants- TOP SHOP
Leather Jacket - NASTY GAL
Faux Fur Moto Coat - NASTY GAL
Distressed Skirt - NASTY GAL
Shirts- I'm sorry but I don't know :)

PICTURE 1
Heels- Jeffrey Campbell Forks
Choker - Nasty Gal

Soooo did you like the ideas? Let me know in the comments below what would you change :)
Stay tuned for more...

Love, Natalie


No comments:

Post a Comment