Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

How to deal with stress?

I'm back with another blog post yay! This one is about something we all experience. Some of us more and some less. Stress. Try to hide it but it's true YOU GET STRESSED TOO.
Here are some of my favourite ways of avoiding and dealing with stress.

1. Find what stresses or worries you. Think about it. Is it even worth it?

2. Try not to do stuff last minute. If you do it earlier you won't have to stress about not being on time.

3. Share it with someone you trust. Let me tell you: IT HELPS. I lost count of how many times I shared my worries with my mom and felt better.

4. READ, LISTEN TO MUSIC, PLAY A MOVIE.

5. Don't be scared to cry it might help you.

and remember one important thing LET GO OF WHAT YOU CAN'T CHANGE. It will make you happier trust me.

XXX 
Nat 

PS. I'm thinking of changing the blog name to Graphic Princess. Comment what you think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment